Fox has developed a broad range of diverse partnerships and working relationships with over two dozen organizations at Penn and beyond. From student groups to global organizations, the Fox Leadership Program is proud to be working with local and national organizations and individuals on various projects and initiatives.
- Fox provides financial support to student-led organizations like MERT (the Medical Response Team) and Penn Leads the Vote to ensure they can continue to serve and engage the Penn community.
- Through ongoing speaker series and one-off events, Fox works with a number of like-minded departments and organizations, like the SNF Paideia Program and the Netter Center, to support University initiatives, including the Year of Civic Engagement.
- Fox partners with the Penn Program on Opinion Research and Election Studies to sponsor research fellows every semester that pair students with faculty and researchers leading innovative, data-oriented research projects. This unique partnership allows fellows to study, learn, and serve at the intersection of top-flight academia, media, and real-time politics.
- Through partnerships with leading think tanks, like the Brookings Institution and CHILD USA, and national non-profits, like Girls Inc., Fox Fellows have had the opportunity to work at the intersection of research and public policy. Fellows have contributed to important projects studying the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, investigating child abuse claims by elite college athletes, and lobbying Congress to address policy issues affecting girls and youth more broadly.
- Fox service fellows have wrestled with the implications and challenges of food insecurity in Philadelphia by working directly with organizations like the Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger, the Nutritional Development Service, and the Share Food Program.
The Fox Leadership Program is always looking to expand the number of ways that we support the local Philadelphia community. If you work for a non-profit or public sector organization that is interested in hosting a Fox Leadership undergraduate fellow during the academic year or over the summer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are constantly developing new fellowship opportunities for Penn students and are excited about the prospects of partnering with innovative local and national leaders and their organizations.